4.17.2014

w e l c o m e

Welcome to The Navy Arrow! 

Ever since our move from California to North Carolina last summer I've been debating whether or not I wanted to start a blog about home decor/diy projects/kids/food/etc. In fact, I was debating whether or not I would do it because honestly I wasn't sure anyone would want to read a blog about our adventures and projects here in our new home. 

Obviously you can see that I decided to go ahead and start a blog! So here you will see all things and projects about our home and the projects I do to help make it look better than when we got it. 

Without further ado, let's do some BEFORE photos!!!

We looked all over for the perfect home in the perfect location that really only needed cosmetic changes. This home fit the bill! We feel absolutely blessed, and over time I will post before//during//after photos. 

This home needed paint and the yard needed a trim BAD!


The main house color is:
Warm Stone SW 7032

Trim is:
Classical White SW 2829

Shutters and Door are:
Sea Serpent SW 7615

1 comment: